Thursday, 29 October 2015

Best Christmas

28.10.15
Best Christmas


Last year it was a very hot day. It was a day before Christmas we were going for a holiday there was me, my brother, my sister, and my dad we went to go get our bags ready and go to the countdown to get some food for out there. Me Hura my brother and sister had $5.00 each it was cool I brought a drink and some lollies when my dad went to go get some groceries he got some bait to go fishing. We got some chicken and some sausages for a B.B.Q then we went to go and pick up a boat from Hura’s house on the boat it had a 25HP it was fast.


When we got there we loaded the boat in the water and Me and Hura had a swim when they were unloading the boat. I felt a fish touching my leg so I standed up and ran out of the water. Then we seen a lot of fish jumping out of the water. We all put our staff on the boat and went fishing. I caught 2 Kahawai and 1 Snapper it was a big Snapper. After we went fishing we went to take our stuff back to our batch and ate the fish it was yum then we went to sleep. The next day my sister and cousins came out we went to pick them up and we had some more lollies and chocolate. Over at the batch there was  a pig we tried to catch it, It was a fat pig, It dug up the ground and up at my uncle's batch. We built a big hut with my 3 brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment